- use it on your next project.
This Casta StripJoint is ideal for simple and fast application of edge protection.
- Heavy duty joint arris protection.
- Ideal for use with timber formwork.
- Shear studs securely anchor the joint into the slab along its length.
- Resistant to twisting caused by the impact of wheeled traffic.
- Can be used in conjunction with Tuff-Dowels for load transfer.
How it works
It simply screw/nail-fixes to the top of the timber for the duration of the first concrete pour, and remains in place once the timber formwork is removed. Joint armouring is provided by steel strips, similar in style to those used on our Armorforce 4010.
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED.
AND DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
Downloadable product information, technical data sheets, MSDS and architectural specifications.
Downloadable product information, technical data sheets, MSDS and architectural specifications.Product Information (0.37 MB)
FOR YOUR PROJECT PLANS
Simply copy and paste this specification text
into your plans.
Product details: Installed as per CASTA specifications.