Tuff-Form™ Plastic BoxingLightweight boxing, incredibly fast to set up before a job and clean up after.
Designed to replace heavy wet timber that warps and twists and requires nailing to pegs. Tuff-Form™ won’t absorb moisture or twist in the sun, giving you long lasting reusable boxing for many years.
Want more information about Tuff-Form boxing?
- Power is not required to set up making it an excellent option for projects where electricity is not available or difficult to access.
- The cost benefit calculations compared to timber boxing is compelling, with the life of Tuff-Form™ known to last in an excess of 10 years, which compared to timber boxing that might last two pours at best.
- The greatest immediate cost benefit is the speed in which the boxing can be both set up and cleaned up, making projects more efficient and as a result happier clients.
- 5.5m lengths
How it works
Tuff-Form™ comes in two types
– Flexible and Rigid
Fantastic for boxing around curves, simply mark the curve out with the pegs and then bend the formwork around them quickly and easily attaching to the peg/pin with the camlocks.
Provides a strong rigid length for boxing along straight sections. Easily installed in tandem with the Flexible boxing to build paths that have both curved and straight sections.
- 5.5m per length
- One length connector required per length (Flex 300mm requires two)
- One camlock required approximately every 600-700mm
$91.00 – $363.00
Designed to replace heavy wet timber that warps and twists and requires nailing to pegs. Tuff-Form® won’t absorb moisture or twist in the sun, giving you long lasting reusable boxing for many years.
$3.70 – $17.90
Joiners are used to join 2 lengths of Tuff-Form® boxing together seamlessly. They’re available in a range of sizes and styles to suit different applications.
$58.70 – $161.10
Steel Boxing Pin 10Pk
Casta steel boxing pins work well with the Tuff-Form camlock as well as for general use with timber boxing and shutters. All pins come with pre drilled with 6mm screw holes for versatility and ease of use.
Tuff-Form camlocks pair with Casta steel pins and Tuff-Form boxing to secure the boxing to the pins. It is a simple clip on system and speeds up the time it takes to setup the boxing dramatically.
Kerb & Channel Adjustable Bracket
Kerb and Channel brackets, ideal for those smaller jobs that don’t justify calling in a Kerbing Machine. Easy to setup and adjust for different Kerb styles and sizes.
$146.51 – $259.60
Tuff-Form® Concrete Remover – This is a biodegradable solution designed to soften and easily remove concrete or cement residues from tools or concrete placing equipment.
Tuff-Form® Release Agent – water based environmentally safe concrete release agent reacts with the alkali content in concrete to form a bond breaking film.
Tuff-Form® Pin Puller – designed to easily remove pins when de-boxing.