- available online from $254.55
CASTA ANTI-VAP RETARDER is a Surface-Active Agent in water solution, used to reduce the water evaporation rate from the surface of freshly laid flat concrete.
- Reduces the tendency for surface plastic cracking in freshly laid concrete.
- Trowelling aid that improves workability and finishing characteristics of cement surface.
- Extends surface workability time for any given set of weather conditions.
- Obviates the need for surface water sprays of fogging to maintain workability.
- Contains fugitive dye that shows area treated but will not stain the concrete in any way.
How it works
Casta’s Anti-Vap agent works to reduce the water evaporation rate of freshly layed concrete and stops surface cracking prior to curing being applied.
When spray applied in diluted form to the surface of freshly laid plastic concrete it greatly reduced the tendency for surface plastic cracking (shrinkage cracking in plastic concrete) to occur during adverse weather conditions.
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED.
AND DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
Downloadable product information, technical data sheets, MSDS and architectural specifications.
Downloadable product information, technical data sheets, MSDS and architectural specifications.Anti-Vap Retarder Datasheet (0.34 MB)
FOR YOUR PROJECT PLANS
Simply copy and paste this specification text
into your plans.
CASTA ANTI-VAP RETARDER before use is to be diluted 1:4 with water. Shake well after the addition of water.