Connolly Key JointThe Connolly Keyjoint is a galvanised steel tongue and groove formwork that becomes part of the slab, forming the control joint.
How it works
Connolly Key Joints are a roll-formed galvanized steel section used as a leave-in-place formwork to control shrinkage induced cracking. The profile is fixed in place using the patented peg and wedge system.
This unique tongue profile provides positive load transfer with minimal stepping. For higher load applications the preformed knock-outs allow Key Joints to be used in conjunction with Dowels. The Dowel Sleeves are installed in the steel section using the patented twist-fix feature.
The Connolly Key Joint System is ideal for residential and light duty slabs.
Unsure of what construction joint system is best for your application? Get in touch with our team today.
- Ideal for Residential slabs
- Enables continuous pours
- Knockouts to accommodate a range of dowel sizes
- Patented wedge fixing mechanism allows fast and accurate height adjustment
- Additional stiffening ribs to ensure straighter joints
- Galvanised coating for corrosion protection
- Can be used to screed off which makes getting the right level quick and easy
- A range of capping for various applications
- Minimise liability risks from slip and trip claims
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED.
AND DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
Download Product Specification Sheet.
Downloadable product information, technical data sheets, MSDS and architectural specifications.Product Information (0.20 MB)
FOR YOUR PROJECT PLANS
Simply copy and paste this specification text
into your plans.
Product details: Connolly Key Joint Installed as per CASTA specifications.
$42.24 – $104.22
Connolly Key Joint
The Connolly Keyjoint is a galvanised steel tongue and groove formwork that becomes part of the slab, forming the control joint
$5.70 – $16.68
Key Joint Accessories
Removable Grey Capping can be left in place or removed once the concrete has set to joint seal. Joiners are used to easily connect the Key Joint lengths.